1. Amazon’s share price hit $1,000 per share for the first time ever on Monday, after reporting its best quarterly results since going public in May 2014.
2. Shares in rival eBay jumped nearly 10% after the company reported strong sales figures for the last three months of 2015.
3. Shares in online fashion retailer Asos were up almost 8% after the company said it had achieved record annual revenues of £1.8bn ($2.4bn).
4. Shares in JD Sports fell 5% after the sports retailer warned that profits would fall short of forecasts.
5. Shares in online grocer Ocado rose 6% after the company announced plans to raise about £200m ($260m) in fresh funding.
6. Shares in online travel firm Expedia soared 17% after the company said its earnings beat expectations.
7. Shares in online video streaming service Netflix surged 16% after the company posted a rise in subscribers.
8. Shares in online games publisher Electronic Arts (EA) climbed 4% after the company forecast higher profit margins.
9. Shares in online payments firm Stripe gained 9% after the company raised $100m (£64m) at a valuation of $2.5bn.
10. Shares in online marketplace Etsy jumped 14% after the company said that it was raising $150m (£96m) in equity financing.
11. Shares in online marketplaces eBay and Gumtree both lost 2%.
12. Shares in online auction site Poshmark dropped 1%, while shares in online shoe store Zappos slipped 0.5%.
13. Shares in online fashion search engine Lyst rose 11% after the company said net income rose to £17.7m ($22.3m) from £14.8m ($18.9m) a year earlier.
14. Shares in online pet shop Petco advanced 2.5% after the company said full-year revenue grew 12% to $5.6bn.